If you own commercial real estate and are considering a possible sale— we are interested in looking at your property. The following is a select list of some of the investor requirements that we are currently working to fulfill:
- 1031 Exchange Buyer – Has $5.3 million in a 1031 exchange that is looking for stable or value add property in Utah.
- Investor leaving town for a couple of years looking for a cash flow investment with some potential upside in the $2 to $3 million range.
- Value-Added Local Real Estate Investor – looking for value added investment properties (all property types) in the $300,000 to $1,000,000 range. All cash.
- Single Tenant Real Estate Investor – Looking for Single-Tenant deals with credit tenants primarily in retail and possibly industrial up to $1.5 million. All cash. Will consider investing anywhere along the Wasatch Front. Understands he will have to pay aggressive cap rates for this product type.
- Retail Investor – Looking for 2 to 3 tenant retail deals anywhere along the Wasatch Front. $1 million to $3 million.
- Stabilized Investor – looking for strong credit, strong location properties with long term leases and willing to to pay market caps for it. Up to $10 million.
- Cash Investor – All property types from $1 to $3 million. Would consider northern or southern Utah.
- Industrial/Office Real Estate Investor – looking for value-added industrial and office properties in the State of Utah. Must be good value on underlying real estate. More emphasis on asset value than income. Up to $4 million.
- Industrial Real Estate Investor – Strong Regional Investor looking for single or multi-tenant industrial properties in the $5 to $30 million range.
If you have a property that might fit this criteria, please contact us. In addition to these groups we are continually talking with other investors and would be interested in knowing about your deal.